Data publikacji ogłoszenia: 2014-01-28
Osoby, które polecają to ogłoszenie
Nikt jeszcze nie poleca tej oferty, bądź pierwszy
Zobacz inne ogłoszenia
tego pracodawcy: Grupa Allegro
lub z tej branży: IT
Imagine You work for the fast developing software company.
There are many different webservices and all of them got production releases more often than twice per week. Also there is SOA on the way.
All of them use more than 3000 servers in two DCs in one cloud.
In addition there is International office.
You have a Infrastructure Security Team and within that area You have to find a fit and keep it ultra secure.
Are You able to manage?
Are You able to think of Security solutions which will allow to even faster software development? Are You able to be one step ahead?
If YES? Then apply and join us.
- DataCentre with suport for Office and Software areas
- Work with the Infrastructure Director to develop a security program and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements in core infrastructure area
- Manage a staff of information security professionals, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members
- Cooperate with IT and business stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program
- Consult with IT and security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software
- Coordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security management
- Manage security projects and provide expert guidance on security matters for other IT projects
- Act as the primary corporate control point during follow-up on significant information security incidents, oversee development of response plans and provide timely update reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technology subject or equivalent industry experience
- 5 plus years of DC security experience
- Software development security topics experience is necessary
- 5 plus years of technical leadership and management experience in a large enterprise environment managing and leading teams
- An understanding of Agile/Scrum approach and XP techniques
- Proven acumen in compliance, legal regulations and risk management
- Professional Information Security Management certifications such as the Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO) or Certified Information Security Manager Certification (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials would be a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with business managers, IT engineering and IT operations staf
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understand business imperatives
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization.
- Persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the IT team and communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization
- Employment at Eastern Europe e-commerce leader
- Challenging job in international and dynamic environment
- Possibility of professional development
- Attractive salary
- Attractive benefits package